For our Client we are looking for a passionate and experienced Cloud developer and designer to provide technical mentorship to a team creating a new SaaS offering for Electronic Board Systems, to complement the existing market leading desktop and on-premise solutions. The focus is on delivering cloud solutions that leverage the investments made in our desktop and on-premise products, our Clients Cloud solutions, as well as its market leading low code platform. You will be expected to take leadership in the design and development of large pieces of the overall solution as well as providing technical mentorship to other members of the team, working in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced, and innovation is encouraged.
- Develop high-quality software solutions that deliver the required product features
- Participate in team meetings: daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint reviews, design meetings etc.
- Write design documentation, user documentation and test information as required
- Self-learn, to keep up with fast-moving cloud and software technologies
Required Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 4+ years experience with service-oriented architectures
- 7+ years experience in a Computer Science or related field
- Experience with AWS and Azure
- Experience using containers and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Experience in Cloud security
- Experience with cost optimization for cloud enabled products
- Ability to find simple, effective software solutions that deliver feature-rich capabilities
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to learn / dive in into the technology trends and to explore them in practice
- Support and mentor other team members
- Self-Directed, High Energy
- A track record for building great software
Preferred Skills, Educationand Experience
- Experience in multi-tier web development
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience developing software systems using relational databases
- Knowledge with Test driven-development and understanding of automated testing approaches
- Experience working with unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Selenium, Mockito
- Experience with continuous deployment and integration
- Ability to bring something special to the team, like: demonstrated leadership abilities, dev ops expertise, testing design expertise, a burning desire to innovate
- Experience of working in an Agile team, especially Scrum
- Any Open Source contributions or example projects that you’re proud of
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.