- Implement new and improve existing Data Leakage Prevention use cases and policies to ensure high effectiveness of DLP controls
- Monitor Data Leakage Prevention solution health and react to events in order prevent outages or incompliances
- Research, evaluate and recommend updates to existing policies and procedures to ensure measures are in line with regulatory compliance.
- Build strong relationships across the enterprise (with Business, Data Privacy Office, Legal, Risk and Compliance units) to enable a good understanding and close alignment with business needs, direction, business identified risks in relation to handling and protection of data.
- Review, recommend and coordinate the implementation of technical data protection controls to support and enforce defined security policies and guidelines.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Experience in enterprise class Data Leakage Prevention engineering role including knowledge of Information Security practices oriented on Data Leakage Prevention
- Skills of planning, prioritizing and organizing the work of yourself and others, delivering to tight deadlines whilst ensuring the effective use of resources
- Good communicator skills being able express to both non-technical and highly technical audiences
- Knowledge of how to define, measure and mitigate data leakage risks in banking environment
Your experience and background:
- You have implmeneted and/or administered enterprise class industry standard Data Leakage Prevention solution for data-in-transit, data-in-use and data-at-rest.
- You have ability to prepare clear and correct reports
- Experience in working in regulated environment cooperating with business, risk/compliance and data privacy stakeholders
- At least basic knowledge of Banking regulations related to Data Protection, e.g. Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), MIFID II and other relevant regulations being subject of audit from institutions such as European Central Bank, EBA, FSA, other EU/ US Financial Authorities and Banks.
- You speak and write english at professional level
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.