- Analysis of problems
- Design of solutions and architecture
- Test commence
- Development of tools and applications
- Deployment of the tools for production purposes
- Monitoring and support of applications
- Strong commercial experience with Java
- Being a leader/mentor for less experienced colleagues
- Experience in object oriented programming
- Creative thinking and innovative approach to problem solving – performance, memory usage, multi-threading, scalability (software and hardware)
- Creating and analyzing algorithms and improving them
- Analyzing stack trace and SQL queries for performance improvements
- Taking great care of of quality on component/integration test level (regression and performance tests + A/B tests, TDD)
- Courage to introduce a change
- Responsibility for delivered code
- Communicative level of English
- Willingness to work in Java
- Openness, good communication skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment
MAPS integration platform department is working on the preparation of tool for creation and edition of maps. The department is responsible for creation of databases for edition of geographic data, preparation of data for other departments and implementation of products.
The department is looking for new open-minded members that are rather interested in looking for new solutions than using already used paths.
Department consists of over 90 members (permanent employees and contractors). Each team is for 5-6 people, including Expert Engineers, Senior Engineers and Testers.
Department MAPS integration platform, preparation of platform for map creation and edition. It total 90 members, teams of 5-6 people (Expert, Tester, Seniors).