PMO Specialist will be the bridge between projects (PMs) and Project Portfolio Management, and a key enabler for successful execution of projects and programmes.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Project Management, Finance, Economy or IT).
- Track record of PMO experience (2+).
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Sense of ownership and willingness to deliver upon agreed deadlines.
- Collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong in MS Office products, mainly Excel
- Service/product mindset
- Team Player
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.
If you are interested in taking part in the recruitment process please send your application via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org