Our client is starting a new project in online betting domain. Whole system is a set of microservices built with Akka clusters, running on top of Kubernetes in AWS. We use Akka (persistence + clusters) together with CQRS/ES/DDD approach. Integration between services is done via Kafka.
We are about to have 2 engineering teams working closely together on our side:
1) Application team building few microservices- up to 8 engineers.
2) Cloud infrastructure team specializing in AWS and Kubernetes deployments - 2 engineers.
Technology stack is: Scala, Akka (clustering + persistence), Kafka, Cassandra (or whatever is needed for given service), Kubernetes, AWS.
- Experience with building highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Very good knowledge of Scala and Akka
- MongoDB or PostgreSQL skills
- Proficient English skills
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.