Role tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform architectural oversight over the given area or areas of target solution
- Perform analysis of requirements and translate both into business requirements documentation, functional requirements and technical API/Platform documentation.
- Code development and code review (Dev Team Lead role) in: • JAVA, • node.js, • API integration
- Analysis and preparation of documentation for review and approval
- IBM Counterpart for client IT Architects team and Lead Architect
- Guidance for API/integration developers in area of responsibility (Agile project delivery)
- Project work in a 5-8 person team of programmers and architects working at client office in Warsaw
Ideal candidates for the role need to:
- Have at least 5 years of work experience as a programmer / developer / architect incl. integration projects/roles.
- Banking clients experience required (at least 1 project for Banking Sector)
- Experience in at least 2 projects in area of integration and APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Communicate in Polish(fluent) and English language min. B2
- Be available to work in Warsaw, onsite in client office, full time.
- Have higher education (min. undergraduate) in the IT and related disciplines
- Long-term cooperation,
- Employment contract,
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.