Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to lead the definition and implementation of solutions for product direction, visuals and experience,
- Execute all visual design and user interface stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering,
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and then translate into design deliverables,
- Translate complex business requirements into storyboards, detailed user flows, wireframes, visual design mockups,
- Create mock-ups and prototypes to support user research and communicate interaction and design ideas and direction,
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UI/UX field on interaction design for mobile apps,
- Proven UI experience with a strong design portfolio,
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps,
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools,
- Good command of English in speech and writing,
- Good communication skills and team work.
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.