Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Participate actively in all phases of development to design and implement great new features,
- Maintain the quality and architectural integrity of the software by designing features and frameworks with modularity and maintainability in mind,
- Identify and execute refactoring improvements alongside feature increments,
- Deliver comprehensive automated tests alongside the features you deliver,
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders (product owners, product managers) other teams within LNS PU, including those delivering online services like routing, search or traffic.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with iOS development,
- Proficiency in Swift or Objective-C,
- Experience with CocoaPods and 3rd party frameworks,
- Experience developing and shipping dynamic mobile applications with rich user interfaces,
- Extensive knowledge of software patterns and practices,
- Knowledge of distributed software source control systems (e.g. Git),
- Good command of English in speech and writing
- Good communication skills and team work
- Knowledge of some of these is a plus: C++, Android, React Native, Linux, Scripting languages.
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.