Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Updating and maintaining existing LAN network designs,
• Create logical network designs of LAN, wireless and voice network services,
• Create patching schedules of all wired cabling for network equipment.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware,
• Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources,
• Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols,
• Good command of English in speech and writing,
• Communicativeness and ability to work with other employees.
• Long-term cooperation,
• Employment contract,
• Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
• Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
• Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
• Dedicated administrative consultant.