Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Developing LTE/WiFi L1/PHY C-code for NXP VSPA3 DSP - new features requested for product,
- Integration of new features to platform,
- Code reviews/KPIs matching,
- Working in multi-site project (Romania, Poland, USA).
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good understanding of embedded architectures (VSPA knowledge is a plus but not mandatory),
- Good C and/or asm know-how,
- Understanding of Matlab programming,
- Professional English skills,
- Able to take work in multicultural environment.
- Long-term cooperation,
- Employment contract,
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.