CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client we are looking for:
Infrastructure Transition Manager
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of the strategic network solution for WAN, Site Networks and voice.
- Assuring the project delivery of strategic network and hosting partners.
- Assessing the project needs of changes to network e.g. adding or moving sites, changing services and addressing bandwidth needs.
- Assessing additional project requirements and defining bespoke project scope, approach to delivery.
- Assessing repeating project demand to define standard project services.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 5 year's experience in IT with at least 5 year's experience of managing projects of greater in Network Services/Hosting.
- Experience of working with global stakeholders and implementing services on a global basis.
- Managing network/hosting service providers and / or service integrators.
- One of project management qualifications (Prince, PMI).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (C1/C2).
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
long term cooperation.
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills).
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B).
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card.
- Dedicated administrative consultant.
If you are interested in taking part in the recruitment process please send your application via e-mail: email@example.com