CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client we are looking for:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deep Inventory Review: An analytical quality check of the CMDB data to look for conflicting, questionable, inaccurate, and missing data and then follow up with the respective application owner to resolve findings.
- Data Analysis: Reviewing the data to determine what it tells us. From finding application health, cloud migration potential, etc
- Report writing: develop the KPI reports for the application estate and deliver manager, VP and executive reports on a defined schedule. Develop cloud reediness reports. Develop CMDB data completeness reports. Working with the cloud services team develop a reporting process for cloud costing per application. Additional application reports will be generated as needed by projects or general BAU improvement activity
Other activates this role will be involved in to some extent
- assisting in the development of ServiceNow workflows by providing workflow input
- developing application costing models
- developing a SNI ALM (Application life cycle) model
- Develop application support reports - ticket count and classification, support hours, downtime etc
- Other assignments as needed based upon business and project need
To be successful in this role:
- Customer and business focused
- Self-starter and results orientated
- Very data analytical
- Able to present data visually such to drive actionable decision making
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum to Bachelor’s degree level in an Operations/IT discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 4+ years’ experience in an IT operational role including data gathering, data analytics, business analysis, metrics reporting
- Strong skills and experience using data reporting tools such as Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with Service Now is a strong plus
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office suite as well as Microsoft Teams
- Long-term cooperation.
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills).
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B).
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card.
- Dedicated administrative consultant.