Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for software design, implementation, analyzing and solving engineering problems.
- You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system specifications.
- Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with experienced engineers, project managers and other scrum team members.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline
- Good coding skills
- Understanding of Design patterns, Data structures, OOP & OOD concepts and algorithms and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure
- Experience with both embedded and external databases
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile
- Knowledge of the open source ecosystem
- Understanding English documentation
- Testing frameworks
- Continuous integration systems – DevOps
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills)
- Private healthcare – Medicover, Benefit system
- Multisport card
- Dedicated administrative consultant.