- Recruit, lead and mentor a team of backend and frontend software engineers.
- Cooperate with Product Owner in planning the best technical course to realize the business goals.
- Make technical and architectural decisions related to platform development.
- Ensure quality, efficiency and security within the whole development process.
- Coordinate the cooperation with other technical teams responsible for integrated systems and dependencies.
- Participate hands-on in the development of the platform.
- Java, C#
- PostgreSQL, Kafka
- Kubernetes, Istio
- Kibana, Jaeger, Grafana
- At least five years of software engineering experience in the area of web application development.
- Excellent understanding of microservice architecture patterns.
- Deep understanding of web application design and development practices, including frontend/backend development, transactions, integration, scaling and security.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and/or C# programming language.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Experience in leading a software engineering team.
- Experience in e-commerce systems development.
- Experience working with full-text search engines.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, such as Scrum.
- Opportunity to participate in international projects.
- Longterm contract
- Work with a good quality codebase and modern tooling.
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills).
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),