- At least 10 years of data engineer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Knowledge/proven experience working with:
- SQL programing (advanced level)
- Knowledge in data modeling (Data Vault 2.0, multidimensional data models)
- Building ETL processes
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in any Data Warehouse Automation tool (Wherescape Red or similar)
- Code versioning (GIT/SVN)
- Microsoft Power BI knowledge (good to have)
- Long-term cooperation
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills)
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B)
- Private healthcare, Benefit system – Multisport card.
- Dedicated administrative consultant.